DREAM as if you'll live forever. LIVE as if you'll die today..
Ask me anything
I'm an 89er/
kpop fan/bookworm/shadowhunter/warlock/divergent/caster/wizard/tribute/an Icon/demigod/peculiar child from Pearl of the Orient Seas
/Superjunior got me into Kpop
an EXO stan/my top 3 bias:
/Boredom got me into Books >_< / My brother got me into sports: *FootBall = RealMadrid Fan (Christiano Ronaldo <3) *Formula 1 = Team Mercedes (Nico Erik Rosberg <3) *NFL = Seattle SeaHawks
- Jem: i am an excellent driver, tessa [taps gas pedal] n/Oo
- Jem: I DO NOT NEED "THE ADVIL," TESSA I WAS A SILENT BROTHER, A MASTER HEALER, A BRINGER OF--[sneezes]--oF--[sneezes]
- Jem: [passes out full-length robes to girls exiting a night club]
- Jem: I AM 18 YEARS OR OLDER. I CAN PURCHASE A PILLOW-PET.
- Jem: [watches every episode of downton abbey]
- Jem: [turns on radio] "BUT YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL/MUST WANNA GET NASTY/THE WAY YOU GRAB ME" [rips radio out of console in blind panic]
- Jem: *texting* hi testes its jem
- Jem: oh dear i meant testicle
- Jem: no i meant you testicle gray
- Jem: TESSA GRAY
- Jem: help me tesla
At this time of the year, we Filipinos are devoting our time to different church activities. Today I have experienced such activity. Devotees walked by foot from whatever their starting point is going to Sto.Sepulco Shrine in San Pedro Laguna. As for me I walked with my friends who are not first timers to do this unlike me. Our starting point was in Tagapo Sta.Rosa Laguna. At first I’m having second thoughts if I could walk that far given my condition, but in the end I still tried because I know I’m doing it for Him. Also they said I could make a wish or something after we reached our destination. So after hearing that I got excited because maybe He will grant my wish. We walked for like 6hours until we reached the church and it was no joke walking that far.Our group got stranded in a pool of devotees, then we took a different way going to the church which also took us more time. When we reached the church It then hit me, do I really have the right to do what other devotees do? Am I really doing this just because of that wish?! Then I realized, I know I have sinned and I am not worthy of God so instead of a wish I asked Him for forgiveness…. Some may think I only did it because of my peers, yes it might be the reason and maybe He used my friends to let me know how would it feel to do what other devotees do. So if you’re going to ask me if I would do it again next year…yes I might do it again.
*I haven’t got the time to take some pictures but I swear there was a large pool of people and a very looooooooooong line to see “LoLo Uweng”